Tarius is the leading Global Regulatory and Business intelligence provider for the healthcare industry.
Tarius (www.tarius.com) supports regulatory intelligence and compliance activities in the international healthcare industry by providing subscription-based access to global regulatory information for Human Drugs, Biologics, Medical Devices, IVDs.
One Single Repository for all Staff Members
By subscribing to Tarius, continuously updated regulatory information on a global scale is available for all staff members when and where they need it, independent of staff changes. The information is organized in one archive for easy retrieval and provided with an intelligent and intuitive search engine.
Regulatory focus groups across manufacturing, safety, product development, etc. are systematically alerted on upcoming changes to newly published regulations, guidelines, forms and other relevant documents from national authorities across the world, helping to ensure appropriate strategic or compliance-related actions are taken in a timely manner.
- More than 950 data cells in Tarius Cross Country Tables enabling easy comparison between countries on key regulatory topics
- For Medicinal Products: Clinical Trials, Safety, Fees, Marketing Authorization Applications, GMP/GDP Requirements (Read more)
- For Medical Devices: Marketing/Clearance Application, including Packaging & Labeling, Device Classification, Fees, Safety, Import/Export, In Vitro Diagnostics (Read more)
- More than 50 Expert Summaries describing in detail the regulatory FAQ’s concerning each country including:
- For Medicinal Products: Scientific advice, Clinical Trials, Marketing Authorisation Applications, Fees, Orphan Drug Designation, Packaging & labelling requirements, Pricing & Reimbursement, Maintenance of Marketing Authorisations, Pharmacovigilance Reporting Procedures, Import and Export, Advertising, Sale to Consumers, National Authorities, Industry Associations (Read more).
- For Medical Devices: Medical device classification, Quality Systems Requirements, Clinical Trials, Marketing Approval/Clearance Applications, Establishment Registration, Packaging and Labeling, Medical Device Reporting, Recalls (Field Actions), Advertising and Promotion, Device Tracking, Inspection of Manufacturing Sites, Sale to Consumers, Data Protection, Import/export regulations, Pricing and Reimbursement, Enforcement (Read more).
- Newly published documents from the Israeli Authorities, including English metadata for each document.
- Acts, Regulations, Directives, Decisions, Policy Papers, Guidelines, Recommendations, Manuals, Notes, Forms, and more from the national competent authorities (Read more)
For more information, please visit www.tarius.com